What is HDPVRCapture?
v3 features an attractive UI which is simple to use. Record straight from the default settings or for the advanced user, a selection of features to help you achieve your required output.
- Video Inputs : Choose between Component (HD), SVideo or Composite.
- Audio Inputs : SPDif and RCA support.
- Adjustable Bitrate/Quality Vs Disk Space usage.
- 2 Channel AAC/AC3 audio codec support.
- Boost audio levels during encoding.
- Monitor video recording with VLC.
- Post Processing : Convert recordings into the MP4 format.
- Add converted files to iTunes.
- Schedule recordings with TitanTV or Zap2It.
- Adjust Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation and Sharpness.
- Mac OSX 10.7 / 10.8
- Intel 32/64bit only, no PPC support.
- Hauppauge HDPVR 1212 H.264 Hardware Encoder, (sold separately).
- Spare USB2 Port.
Click the Downloads link to go to the Download’s page.
Download the file, then unzip it to your folder.
Double click the icon to start the HDPVRCapture application.