What is HDPVRCapture?
v3 of the application features an attractive UI which is simple to use and navigate. You can record straight from the default settings or for the advanced user, a selection of features to help you achieve your required output.
- Video Inputs : Choose between Component (HD), SVideo or Composite.
- Component: 1920x1080i50/60, 1280x720p50/60, 720x480p60, 720x480i, 720x576i.
- SVideo: 720x480i and 720x576i.
- Composite: 720x480i and 720x576i.
- Audio Inputs : SPDif and RCA support.
- Adjustable Bitrate/Quality Vs Disk Space usage.
- 2 Channel AAC/AC3 audio codec support.
- Boost audio levels during encoding.
- Monitor video recording with VLC.
- Post Processing : Convert recordings into the MP4 format.
- Add converted files to iTunes.
- Schedule recordings with TitanTV.
- Mac OS 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13
- Intel 32/64bit only, no PPC support.
- 100MB of free ram to run application.
- 40MB of free disk space to install application (not including storage for recordings).
- Hauppauge HDPVR 1212 H.264 Hardware Encoder, (sold separately).
- Spare USB2 Port.