What is HDPVRCapture?
HDPVRCapture is a software application which enables you to record HD H.264/AAC video via Hauppauge’s HDPVR Rocket (sold separately), on your Intel Mac.
v3 features an attractive UI which is simple to use. Record straight from the default settings or for the advanced user, a selection of features to help you achieve your required output.
- Video Inputs : Choose between HDMI (HD), Component (HD) or Composite (SD).
- HDMI: 1920x1080p50/60, 1920x1080i50/60, 1280x720p50/60, 720x480i, 720x576i
- Component: 1920x1080p50/60, 1920x1080i50/60, 1280x720p50/60, 720x480i, 720x576i
- Audio Inputs : HDMI/PCM or RCA support.
- Adjustable Bitrate/Quality Vs Disk Space usage.
- 2 Channel AAC audio codec support.
- Zero delay HDMI, Component, Composite and RCA passthrough.
- Monitor video recording with VLC.
- Add converted files to iTunes.
- Adjust Brightness, Contrast, Hue and Saturation (HDMI and Component only).
- Mac OSX 10.11 / 10.12
- Intel 32/64bit only, no PPC support.
- 100MB of free ram to run application.
- 40MB of free disk space to install application (not including storage for recordings).
- Hauppauge HDPVR Rocket (sold separately).
- A spare USB2 or USB3 port.