What is Colossus?
V3 features an attractive UI which is simple to use. Record straight from the default settings or for the advanced user, a selection of features to help you achieve your required output.
- Video Inputs : Choose between HDMI (HD), Component (HD) or Composite (SD).
- HDMI: 1920x1080i50/60, 1280x720p50/60, 720x480i, 720x576i
- Component: 1920x1080i50/60, 1280x720p50/60, 720x480i, 720x576i.
- Composite: 720x480i and 720x576i.
- Audio Inputs : HDMI / Optical PCM or Bitstream AC3 and RCA support.
- Adjustable Bitrate/Quality Vs Disk Space usage.
- 2 Channel AAC audio codec support.
- Zero delay Component / RCA / Optical passthrough.
- Monitor video recording with VLC.
- Post Processing : Convert recordings into the MP4 format.
- Add converted files to iTunes.
- Schedule recordings with TitanTV or Zap2It.
- Adjust Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation and Sharpness.
- Mac OSX 10.7 / 10.8
- Apple MacPro Computer – Intel 32/64bit.
- Hauppauge Colossus PCIe Encoder card (sold separately).
- A spare PCIe slot.
Click the Downloads link to go to the Download’s page.
Download the file, then unzip it to your folder.
Double click the icon to start the HDPVRCapture application.