What is HDPVRCapture?
HDPVRCapture is a software application which enables you to record HD H.264/AAC/AC3 video via Hauppauge’s HDPVR 2, HDPVR 2 Gaming Edition and HDPVR 2 Gaming Edition Plus (sold separately), on your Intel Mac.
v3 features an attractive UI which is simple to use. Record straight from the default settings or for the advanced user, a selection of features to help you achieve your required output.
- Video Inputs : Choose between HDMI (HD), Component (HD) or Composite (SD).
- HDMI: 1920x1080p50/60, 1920x1080i50/60, 1280x720p50/60, 720x480i, 720x576i, 640x480p60.
- Component: 1920x1080p50/60, 1920x1080i50/60*, 1280x720p50/60, 720x480p60, 720x480i, 720x576i.
- Composite: 720x480i and 720x576i.
- Audio Inputs : HDMI PCM and RCA support.
- Adjustable Bitrate/Quality Vs Disk Space usage.
- 2 Channel AAC/AC3 audio codec support.
- Zero delay HDMI passthrough.
- Monitor video recording with VLC.
- Post Processing : Convert recordings into the MP4 format.
- Add converted files to iTunes.
- Schedule recordings with TitanTV.
- Adjust Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation and Sharpness (HDMI and Component only).
- Mac OSX 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12
- Intel 32/64bit only, no PPC support.
- 100MB of free ram to run application.
- 40MB of free disk space to install application (not including storage for recordings).
- Hauppauge HDPVR 2 H.264 Hardware Encoder, (sold separately).
- A spare USB2 port.